- My parents for all they do for me and for generously allowing me to come home after graduation since I don't have a job.
- My amazing friends for not giving up on me whenever I disappear or whine about not having a job.
- The opportunities I've had this semester to gain valuable library experience.
- A career path that will provide me with lots of personal and job satisfaction (once I actually get a job :) )
- My professors for being so willing to write recommendations for me and to give me advice whenever I ask for it.
- My readers! Those of you who are out there (lurkers or not), I'm grateful that you find me interesting enough to read!
What are you thankful for this year?